The Packaging machine for thermosealed nets is the only automatic vertical machine able to make T-pack in-line packages without metal clip;
The sealing is made with thermo welding system.
This machine has a huge concentration of technology, but it is also very easy to use because of the intuitive interface based on the large colour touch-screen control panel.
For that reason, the machine can also be operated by unskilled personnel.
Packaging materials used for this machine (extruded tubolar net + PE film, width 40 or 50mm) are cheaper than
similar types on the market.
Suitable to process fruit and vegetables like:
- Citrus and fruits in general
- And all the products usually contained in the net
- Very easy to operate
- Very high continuity of production
- Very low downtime
- Maximum sensitivity in the treatment of the product
- Remarkable endurance of the materials (bands, net and printing ribbon)
- Automatic tube changing (4 rotating tubes)
- Quick format changing
- Net tubes Øn60 ÷ Øn140 (4 tubes included of one size)
- Very limited recovery time for material
- “V” belt for infeeding of the product
- Thermal transfer printer
- Near-zero wear of spares
- Low maintenance needed
- Parts subject to dirt made of stainless steel Aisi 304 and anodized aluminium, for easy cleaning
- Very low energy consumption (electrical and pneumatic)
- Small dimensions
- The machine can be assembled in mirrored version
- Capacity: more than 30 packs/min (depens from type of product)