Horizontal Clip Netting Machine is an automatic, high efficiency packing machine.
It is very versatile and can work with a wide range of products (vegetables, citrus and fruits) that are packed in a tubular net and closed by metal clip
(both knitted and extruded).
The machine can pack loose products up to 2 kg, but it can work also punnets, trays and small cartons.
The machine can apply to the package a wineglass labels and a tape with the function of handle.
The label can be weld-to-weld.
Useful for processing of products which:
- Orange and Citrus
- all products can be contained in punnets/Trays and so on.
- Mechanical and pneumatic drive
- Package format change with no mechanical variations (up to 300×200 h110 cartons)
- Moulded net tube equivalent to Ø260 L=1200 mm
- Great net-tube capacity (more than 300 m of woven net)
- Net traction on the tube by means of couter-rotating-rubber-roller system
- Toshiba high-resolution wineglass-label printer, with alarm management and label data storage
- Possibility of working wineglass labels of different lenghts
- Application of tape (functioning as handle) wide up to 27 mm
- Alarm management by means of a practical colour touch-screen panel
- Instant production indicator (packages/min.)
- Extremely gentle product-transport system functioning by means of conveyor belts
- Maximum gentleness in treating the product
- Package closing with traditional metal clip in bobbin (5×0.30÷0.35 mm)
- Metal-clip-change tank easily accessible and equipped with LED light
- Parts subject to dirt in AISI 304 stainless steel and anodised aluminium, for a simple sanitisation
- High production continuity
- Extreme ease of use
- Potentiality: up to 35 packages/min